Optibus, a rapidly growing company, which specializes in real-time transportation planning, and is reinventing the way public transportation operates worldwide, is constantly looking to extend its team of employees.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We’re looking for a versatile backend developer who can design and implement robust scalable backend architectures, together with a top notch team.
You’re someone who is excited about the opportunity to build from scratch, love getting into all aspects of a system, and experienced enough that you can build robust systems while using and learning any tool needed for the job.
Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter who can prioritize, plan and execute in the early stages of new business
- A good communicator, who can work collaboratively with product managers and other developers, as well as business stakeholders; and
- Someone who is motivated by business growth, not just technical execution. “All around” person that is willing to go into all the programming aspect of a system
- We use mainly Python and a bit of C++ for algorithms. It’s not mandatory to know one of these languages, but programming capability in a similar language is required
- Our core technology is based on genuine algorithms. A passion for understanding and applying algorithms to solve optimization problems is an advantage.
- Our stack is very versatile and consists of (among other things): aws, node, celery, mongo, rabbitmq, ember, jenkins, elk, grafana.
Senior Web Developer
We’re looking for a versatile frontend web developer who can build both a robust API and a stunning UI. You’re someone who is excited about the opportunity to build from scratch, passionate about user experience. Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter who can prioritize, plan and execute in the early stages of new business;
- A good communicator, who can work collaboratively with product managers and other developers, as well as business stakeholders;
- Someone who is motivated by business growth, not just technical execution.
- For single-page applications we use Ember. At a minimum, you should have a strong HTML/CSS/JS background, and experience with some UI frameworks such as Backbone, Ember, Angular, Derby or Meteor.
- We use node.js on the server side, and typically use Express for APIs. At a minimum, you should know your way around modern web application frameworks, have experience consuming 3rd party APIs, know some node.js, and want to develop in this stack.
Professional Services Manager
An open position in our Professional Services department is waiting for you.
The position combines various aspects and responsibilities of our growing startup
activities; it includes:
- Pre-sale: Managing system pilots with public transportation companies
- System training and support
- Customer interaction, local and abroad
- Product management
- Specialized projects: Preparation of optimized transportation schedules for large
- public transportation tenders
- Data analysis and reporting