Optibus, a rapidly growing company, which specializes in real-time transportation planning, and is reinventing the way public transportation operates worldwide, is constantly looking to extend its team of employees.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Professional Services Manager
An open position in our Professional Services department is waiting for you.
The position combines various aspects and responsibilities of our growing startup
activities; it includes:
- Pre-sale: Managing system pilots with public transportation companies
- System training and support
- Customer interaction, local and abroad
- Product management
- Specialized projects: Preparation of optimized transportation schedules for large
- public transportation tenders
- Data analysis and reporting
We’re looking for a versatile backend developer who can design and implement robust scalable backend architectures, together with a top notch team.
You’re someone who is excited about the opportunity to build from scratch, love getting into all aspects of a system, and experienced enough that you can build robust systems while using and learning any tool needed for the job.
Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter who can prioritize, plan and execute in the early stages of new business
- A good communicator, who can work collaboratively with product managers and other developers, as well as business stakeholders; and
- Someone who is motivated by business growth, not just technical execution. “All around” person that is willing to go into all the programming aspect of a system
- We use mainly Python and a bit of C++ for algorithms. It’s not mandatory to know one of these languages, but programming capability in a similar language is required
- Our core technology is based on genuine algorithms. A passion for understanding and applying algorithms to solve optimization problems is an advantage.
- Our stack is very versatile and consists of (among other things): aws, node, celery, mongo, rabbitmq, ember, jenkins, elk, grafana.