Optibus, a rapidly growing company, which specializes in real-time transportation planning, and is reinventing the way public transportation operates worldwide, is constantly looking to extend its team of employees.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Marketing Manager to join a successful growing startup in Tel Aviv.
If you are excited about the opportunity of joining a fast-growing startup, grow with the company, work with customers all over the world, and develop your marketing and business skills, we will be happy to hear from you.
• B2B product marketing – Generating enterprise marketing, sales, PR/AR material, tools and collateral (presentations, demos, brochures, case studies, etc.)
• Leading marketing campaigns
• Addressing the marketing needs of partners, customers, and investors
• Public speaking
Sales Manager Europe
We are looking for a talented and motivated Account Manager to join a successful growing technology company. If you are excited about the opportunity of joining a fast-growing team and company, work in one of the fastest growing segments in the market, build on impressive success, we will be happy to hear from you.
Our cloud-based super-fast and dynamic optimization technology is taking Europe and North America by fire, providing bus operators with unique solutions for cost savings and improved efficiency.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage the full sales cycle to European customers, mostly through local distributors. Furthermore, you will own post sale activities and relationships, as our solutions are licensed in a SaaS model, which requires us to provide the best service and support to existing customers. You will help generating leads, lead the sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges and advising on impactful solutions. You will deliver killer demos and pilot engagements. You will be working in a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
• B2B SaaS sales
• Public transportation background and networking
We’re looking for a versatile backend developer who can design and implement robust scalable backend architectures, together with a top notch team.
You’re someone who is excited about the opportunity to build from scratch, love getting into all aspects of a system, and experienced enough that you can build robust systems while using and learning any tool needed for the job.
Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter who can prioritize, plan and execute in the early stages of new business
- A good communicator, who can work collaboratively with product managers and other developers, as well as business stakeholders; and
- Someone who is motivated by business growth, not just technical execution. “All around” person that is willing to go into all the programming aspect of a system
- We use mainly Python and a bit of C++ for algorithms. It’s not mandatory to know one of these languages, but programming capability in a similar language is required
- Our core technology is based on genuine algorithms. A passion for understanding and applying algorithms to solve optimization problems is an advantage.
- Our stack is very versatile and consists of (among other things): aws, node, celery, mongo, rabbitmq, ember, jenkins, elk, grafana.
Senior Web Developer
We’re looking for a versatile frontend web developer who can build both a robust API and a stunning UI. You’re someone who is excited about the opportunity to build from scratch, passionate about user experience. Additionally, you are:
- A self-starter who can prioritize, plan and execute in the early stages of new business;
- A good communicator, who can work collaboratively with product managers and other developers, as well as business stakeholders;
- Someone who is motivated by business growth, not just technical execution.
- For single-page applications we use Ember. At a minimum, you should have a strong HTML/CSS/JS background, and experience with some UI frameworks such as Backbone, Ember, Angular, Derby or Meteor.
- We use node.js on the server side, and typically use Express for APIs. At a minimum, you should know your way around modern web application frameworks, have experience consuming 3rd party APIs, know some node.js, and want to develop in this stack.
Professional Services Manager
An open position in our Professional Services department is waiting for you.
The position combines various aspects and responsibilities of our growing startup
activities; it includes:
- Pre-sale: Managing system pilots with public transportation companies
- System training and support
- Customer interaction, local and abroad
- Product management
- Specialized projects: Preparation of optimized transportation schedules for large
- public transportation tenders
- Data analysis and reporting